Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- All information on the submission page is completely filled out, including affiliation and bio statement. The bio statement should be in prose form and indicate research interests, employment history, or other pertinent facts about the author(s). Incomplete submissions are automatically rejected.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- An abstract of no more than 200 words should be included. Note that if you copy and paste from Microsoft Word, you may encounter inaccurate word counts. It is best to type into the abstract field, or copy and paste from a text-only document.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the current APA style manual.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- The work is the original work of the author. All work of others is properly cited.
- Please submit only one proposal at a time for consideration. Submitting more than one proposal will result in all proposals being rejected. You may then resubmit the one proposal you want considered.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.